Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I shouldn't be blogging, I should be sleeping. I am listening to something on TV about brain health. I'm actually too interested in the PBS fund raiser to turn it off, but it's not interesting to put my full attention into it.

So here's the thing. I'm supposed to turn in my expense report by the 10th, which is a Sunday and in order to get it there by Friday, I would have had to have finished it on the 30th which I didn't do. Knowing that I already failed, I kept putting it off until today. Determined to still turn it in on time, I dragged Reagan out to run some errands this afternoon. We stopped by Monster Mailboxes down the street to express mail my expense report for an astronomical cost - just to get it there by Friday. I figure, as long as I don't expense the cost of mailing it - no one can be mad at me for the method of delivery. All I care about is that it gets there on time. Instead of bugging my manager about it, I now have a handy tracking number where I can track it online. Thus, I found something faster than a courier pigeon.

I sat Reagan on the counter waiting for the guy to check the cost. Reagan starts cheering and clapping for herself. I couldn't figure out what her self pride was about until I noticed she had spotted a blue Easter Egg on the counter. She was so proud of herself for finding it and was determined to get to it and claim it as hers. Sometimes I wonder about her, but she sure does seem to "get it." I especially like her "yay, yay, yay" cheers!

I also learned tonight that Reagan will only kiss people on the lips and won't kiss any other way. She's actually quite offended to be brushed off. Someone needs to explain swine flu to that baby.

My KCTS.org brain show is over and it's 2am. Meh.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP