Monday, May 25, 2009





























I haven't blogged in quite awhile. When it's warm and sunny like it has been, we spend most of our days biking, hiking, and exploring the Pacific Northwest. I've been remiss at posting anything. Of things we've done lately, we biked 15 miles to a park last week for a picnic. Walked five miles to the winery and built sand castles at Cannon Beach. Riley referred to our sand castle village as Jerusalem and Reagan aptly destroyed it. We walked along the Kirkland waterfront and enjoyed one of our favorite lake front resaurants with patio seatting - the Yarrow Beach Cafe.
We've had a lovely guest from South Africa staying with us and the kids adore her! I'll be v
ery sad when she leaves tomorrow, but I'm very happy she'll be in the area.
















1 comments:

Rina May 27, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

You have such a fun life! I wish Mike could be here with me and Logan so we could do more things together.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP