Monday, June 1, 2009

While I will likely never be famous for blogging, I would love to write a book or articles. I wish I could think of something specific to write on. The things I do feel passionately about, I'm not vulnerable enough to write about. Certainly not on blog!

It's June and Sean has 28 days left before he returns to work. Chances are, he will return to work. I'd be surprised if he doesn't. With that in mind, we've been looking at houses. We checked out a neighborhood in Woodinville that we really like. It's closer to the highway than I originally thought. The better proximity means the lots are smaller and we would lose a lot of backyard.

I'm more open than I thought I would be to moving to an older house. IF it's remodeled. The benefit would be living closer to work and school for the kids. It seems like we have a lot of things on our list of priorities and we're going to have to figure out what it is we want. Sean is in school, I'm planning to go to school, Riley is starting school, etc.

Speaking of Riley starting school, I'm almost certain that he will not go to kindergarten this fall. That leaves us trying to figure out what we will be doing. On the other hand, I suppose I could enjoy one more year of being "at home" with the kids. This year has been hectic with his school schedule, but next year Reagan will be old enough to spend more time playing with him. We're currently not planning to send him to preschool either.

My car went to the shop today to get it's mileage maintenance and in the absence of transportation, we are working at home today on various projects. I am throwing away old pictures, journals, and cleaning out everything I can find to sell. Quite an undertaking, but I think I'll be glad when it's done. I hope so anyway.

1 comments:

Amber June 11, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

Sorry, but this is the only way I know how to communicate with you!

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog & I'm so glad you told me of your journey. I haven't been able to get you off my mind since our last mini-conversation, but couldn't remember your blog's address... So I have been praying for you. Then I happened to notice your comment... (Very strange because I very very seldom read any comments... and now I've read yours twice!)

I, too, have wondered if I was being manipulated at times, particularly with the AR blog... It is so disheartening to have to be wary of people claiming to follow Jesus who are actually just using His name for their own benefit, and therefore become cynical of all things "religious". But I know one thing: God is God, no matter what. His identity is not affected by anything good or bad that any person can do.

Please know that I am still praying for you (& I have some lovely kudzu vines growing all over the creek bank next to my house as a constant reminder to pray for you and your sweet family!).

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP