Thursday, June 25, 2009


I like taking pictures. Apparently we've trained our son to make the post of picture opportunities as well. This evening at one of his first ball games, he was clearly instructed to run to first base.


I whipped out my camera and once he saw me, he slid to a stop a foot before the base and gave this really funny pose like he was playing an air guitar.


I put my camera down for a second in shock. I was wondering what on earth he was doing. In that second, I missed the shot.


I was lucky enough to get the shot above. While he was practing his moves on the diamond, his sister was kicking a ball around with us. She's far more focused.

2 comments:

Nikki B. June 25, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

the air guitar thing is hilarious!! so cute how even when they are out there playing they are so focused on mom and dad.

my little one was constantly blowing kisses to me on the ball field...and yelling, "MOM...MOM...I LOVE YOU" during a game.

Musings of the Mrs. June 27, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. I got so much fantastic feedback from posting that question.

I love that your son stopped to pose for the camera. That is hilarious!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP